The cooler air this morning was a chilling reminder that autumn is just around the corner.
Here are a few hot things to check out before the summer ends:
- Night Markets which have their roots in Asian countries (where the temperatures are so high in the day time that shopping in the evening just makes sense), are very popular this summer.
- Every Wednesday evening until October at 99 Sudbury http://nightmarketto.com/
- Down on Cherry Street http://www.waterfrontnightmarket.com/vendorsalley.html
- Mark this Distillery District night market in your calendar for all things Christmas – starts at the end of November http://torontochristmasmarket.com/
- New Venue
- Metropolis Factory, located at 50 Edwin Avenue, a vintage vibe in the west-end Junction neighbourhood. https://www.facebook.com/metropolisfactory/info?ref=ts
- Nick Di Donato of Liberty Group has another hit on his hands. Cibo Wine Bar on King West. I love all the different private rooms – great for those holiday parties and group dinners http://www.cibowinebar.com/cibo_ks/index_ks.html
We will be back with more Free Ideas in September with a new look and format – stay tuned for more…
Hope my “Free Idea” makes your Friday!
To learn more, please visit www.andlogistix.com