Whatever type of event you are planning, from client appreciation gatherings to fundraisers, having your guests enter through a “maze” has many benefits. We’re not talking about a traditional maze where the goal is for people to get lost, but a simple winding pathway for them to meander towards the entrance of your event.
This type of entrance approach provides you with an opportunity to design a custom experience with one-on-one time as you introduce your brand/theme. It also alleviates the boredom of waiting in line for a photo at the step-and-repeat and builds anticipation for the main event.
Focus guest attention:
Maze walls are the perfect place to tell your story with the single-file effect of guests filtering through delivering a captive audience. Focus their attention on your message by:
- Highlighting products, services and people
- Spotlighting corporate milestones
- Allowing for special sponsor visibility
- Encouraging selfies which get posted to build buzz
Engage many senses:
The event entry area is perfect place and time to put people in a positive mood and WOW their senses with:
- Awesome graphics
- Dramatic lighting
- Soundtracks with special F/X
- Lush carpeting
- Special cocktails
- Intriguing costumed characters
Decorative maze panels can serve many purposes:
- Control the flow of guests as they arrive
- Portable wall panels can be rearranged after arrival to create a new lounge space for guests to hang out in
- They can also be repurposed post event as displays around the office or used at other functions
The maze approach is versatile in the way it can be designed to fit any space, size of crowd and budget. So whatever type of event you are planning next, consider the benefits of building a custom entrance to totally aMAZE your guests!
Michael possesses a brand of creativity and vision that can only come with over 30 years of experience, constantly bringing the industry to new heights. He is recognized as a leader in his field, and was honoured with the Canadian Event Industry Award for Producer of the Year and continues to lead his team with innovative award-winning work.